Located in the beautiful Talladega Mountains of Alabama, USA, this gorgeous park is home to some of the prettiest trails and best campgrounds on the Eastern Coast!
Sign Waiver |
Employee Dashboard |
Rosswood Park is the best park in the local area of Talladega, Alabama, extending into the entire state of Alabama.
Here, you can find trails, campgrounds, gathering areas, and an outdoor stage for events.
At Rosswood, there is no shortage of fun things to do with family friends!
Here is our convention area!
Read here for the events currently happening!
Our events page is updated regularly!
Picture taken from the stunning Choctaw Mountain overlooking
Rosswood Fun Facts!
- Rosswood Park was established in 1934!
- Rosswood Park is 2353 square miles approx.!
- The Muscogee native americans once inhabited the area that is now Rosswood Park!
- Rosswood Park is home to some of the rarest protected native Alabama species!
- We have the Mountain Lion Summer Camp every summer for children aged 8 - 15!
Rosswood Park prides itself on being the MOST accessible park in the United States!*
For more information, please visit this webpage.
*As of 4/12/92.